Monday, January 4, 2010

34 Weeks, 2 Days

Just back from the doctor's office. Weight and blood pressure are fine. Now I'm measuring at 33 weeks, whereas last time I measured two weeks ahead. The doctor thinks I may have dropped a bit. I think so too. However, that's weird since subsequent pregnancies don't usually drop until right before labor or when you're in labor. At this point however, they wouldn't try too hard to keep me pregnant if something did start up. That's weird to hear. Even weirder was the doctor saying I could go around 36/37 weeks since I was early with Ella. I'm not holding my breath on that one. However, it makes me feel like I have a few more things to get ready and sooner rather than later!

In two weeks, I have another appointment which will give us more information since it'll be my first internal exam. Not that I'm looking forward to that part, but that means we're getting close!

Last night, Loran and I did some pregnancy photos. It was fun, Ella did not want to cooperate and Loran only dropped the new camera once. We're quite professional around here. I'll have to see the photos on a larger screen and perhaps play with some Photoshop techniques before I post my rashy goodness on the internet.

We're back to our normal routine this week after two weeks of having Loran around. It's strangely quiet without Marketplace Money in the background.

No comments: