There are some things I'm really going to miss about being pregnant....
- Baby movement. Even when it's big and bold, it's still fun, like a little secret that only I know about (most of the time)
- Eating with reckless abandon!! 'nuff said
- Along those lines, cravings. Sometimes, they're just so random!
- Comfy pants/jeans that don't cut into your guts.
- People are just nicer.
- Extra confidence in my body. I'm more likely to wear a bikini now than when not pregnant. There's a pretty awesome reason I'm so tubby currently!
- Regular doctor's visits. I love my doctor and now that it's my second pregnancy and people don't really seem to care as much, she still genuinely cares about me and my baby.
- Daydreaming about the baby.
And of course, there are a lot of things I will not miss...
- All of my shirts have stains on the belly. All.Of.Them.
- Restrictions: no soft cheese, no wine, no sleeping on your back, no jumping, no ibuprofin, no, no, no, nooooo.....
- Reflux.
- Random aches and pains.
- Taking several minutes to get up and out of bed every morning.
- Not having enough room on my lap for Ella to cuddle in when we read.
- Getting winded when I put my socks on.
- Not being able to button/zip my jacket....brrrr!!
- Only being able to wear my well treaded winter boots every time I leave the house.
1 comment:
Still no Lily? Bummer, I lost the baby pool on the birth date : )
Post a Comment