Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring!!

We've enjoyed playing outside while the weather has been warm recently. Yesterday, we were outside for two hours, some of it with the neighbors. Apparently, Ella is pretty fun to play with because tonight as I was cooking dinner, I saw two little heads peeking in the side door window. It was the neighbors wondering if Ella could come out to play!




I did a photo shoot with Lily, similar to the one I did with Ella at this age. The difference was that I have a better camera. But, I have the same level of camera talent, so having more settings doesn't really add that much to my talents, but I had fun!

We've had a couple of rough nights with Lily. I'm ready for the 6 week magic to kick in so we can get more than two hours of sleep at a time. I'm also ready for the crying between 11 and 2 to end. But, in good time it will all be just a memory. Please?

Tomorrow it my 6 week check up. Wow. That went fast. I'm not ready to not have an excuse to not exercise. I am ready to have a waistline though. Currently, there's not any side difference between my stomach and hips, one line, just a very dysfunctional hourglass shape. My pants won't stay up. And, even though Ella was born two months earlier in the year than Lily, I wasn't this size with Ella until warmer weather. So, while this weight loss is much better, I don't have anything for long pants in this size. Just capri pants. And I'm certainly not about to go buy more fat pants to wear for a month. Good thing Ella and Lily don't typically require me to be very fashionable. Lily is very non-discriminating as to what outfits she spits up on.

One month until my running club begins. Uh oh.

No comments: