Tonight, I was driving down the road and as I would see school buses, I'd point them out for Ella.
.............
Ella wasn't in the car...
(and no, I didn't forget her. She was being cared for.)
((I also wish I could say that was the first time that has happened))
Lily moved up to size two diapers today. My baby is growing! It seems less traumatic this time around. I think because I'm really enjoying Lily, but I now know that each stage brings more wonderful moments and whatever age Ella has been, has been one of my "favorite ages". The only bad thing about this new diaper stage is that the new diapers are working kind of funky. Lily usually uses a brand of diapers that starts with a P, but this new pack is brand H. I bought this one pack of H diapers because I had some awesome coupon layering on top of a sale which made them quite the bargain. For whatever reason, I can not only totally smell the pee when it happens, I can also feel it. Not like the wet sort of way, but in the something-feels-kinda-warm-on-my-lap/hand. It's weird and makes me uneasy. I now know that Lily goes when she's relaxing and falling asleep. Oh, to feel that kind of relaxation. A relaxation so deep that you lose control of your bodily functions. Or...she just has an immature bladder. Whateves. I'm glad this is only a package of diapers and not a box. One day in and I'm ready to not know the moment my child urinates. Ella's potty training is right around the corner, I'll be dealing with pee in real time soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment