Monday, June 21, 2010

Special Guest Post by Daddy!

I'm not the most regular contributor to this blog, and accordingly I'm so very proud of Christy for keeping it up to date and giving us such a great set of memories to look back on, especially now that we can compare Lillian-at-Ella's-age and see how similar and how different they have been.

I write as Christy is out running (which I am also exceptionally proud of her for) running 7 sets of 3 minute runs. She is very dedicated to this and it has been a lot of fun to watch her gain confidence and have fun with her coach and friends. She may not call it fun when she gets home, but I think she really likes it.

Most of my days involve commute, run from meeting to meeting for 10 hours, commute, dinner/housework/childcare, walk through the neighborhood, kids bedtime, clean up toys, bedtime; repeat, and I don't get to spend time writing here to say how grateful I am for a wonderful, loving wife and two healthy, happy, surprisingly tall children. They are all the most amazing blessing in the world and I wouldn't trade our life together for anything near or far.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Loran that was the sweetest thing to read! It is refreshing to hear someone say thanks in such a wonderful way.