Monday, October 18, 2010

There Goes My Hero…

I got this little poem from Ella’s school…names have been changed to protect the innocent (except Ella’s) and I’m going to highlight another in particular…

Who is a hero / peacemaker in your world?

B – Mama.

S – Mommy because she makes O feel better when he cries.

R – L, because I jump and he catches me.

M – Auntie Scoot because she does nice things for me.

S – Poppa, because he saves me when the monsters get me. Because when it’s dark out I get a flashlight.

P – Dad, because he helps me do things and he helps me get things that are high.

S – Me, because I take my lunchbox back from school.

S – Me, because I help people.

W – Dad, because he helps me when I need help and when I’m sad.

L – B because he helps me when I have a problem.

N – My mommy because sometimes she sleeps with me.

C – My dad is a hero because he fixes all my toys.

Ella – Mom.

J – Ella, because she knows what shelf is hers.

M – My sister because she hugs me when I fall.

R– P, because I liked when he helped another friend.

E – Mama, when my sister hurts me she takes her to her room. She’s a problem solver.

M – My Daddy- He gives me juice.

T – My Mom. She makes food for me.

E – My Mom and my Dad. They give me special treats. They show me how to help- I can get Mom’s purse for her.

M – S, because he knows how to wash cups.

No comments: