Monday night football featured the Minnesota Vikings vs. the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. Despite our address, our family are Packer backers. To add to the festivities, I brought out my old cheese head, thinking the girls would get a kick out of it.
Ella, took to it immediately. Despite it being heavy and way too big for her head, she wore it around with a smile.
Lily, liked the hat concept, however when she put it on the floor with the head hole facing up, she found a new use for it. Lily took one look at it sitting on the floor and declared, “Ohh! A potty!” and sat right now. (fully clothed)
Because we’re experiencing the ages where the youngest is becoming interested in potties and the oldest finds anything involving potties or bodily function to be hilarious, there’s a lot of potty (literal) talk in our house. The other day, Ella was sorting out how dogs poop outside, cats poop in a box and people use the toilet. She is really stuck on this, and revisits it often with much laughter. Yesterday, we’d received a large box via UPS. Upon seeing this large, open box her eyes became huge. I figured, like Lily had earlier, she was seeing the possibilities for fun crawling in/out/around this box. Nope, the first thing she said was, “Oh WOW! A huge box! Can I poop in it?” I tell her, “No, you aren’t a cat.” She then says, “Yeah, but I can meow.” Heh…heh…heh…preschool potty humor. Gotta love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment