I’m a little out of order, but the day before we got haircuts, we met up with my friends Marie and her nephew and Ellen and her son at Como Zoo. I enjoy going to Como because you can’t beat the price (donation) and while it’s not huge and there aren’t a ton of animals – I never feel bad if we go and just see a few things and leave, it doesn’t feel like we *have* to see everything and stay there all day to get our money’s worth. Of course, it’s often crowded because that price point appeals to many. We walked around and saw animals, watched the Sparky the Sea Lion show – Lillian insists the name is “Sparkly”.
The best part of the outing was our picnic. We found a nice shady spot in the gardens out front and were able to chat and catch up with the kiddos did a great job of seating and eating nicely. Once finished, we were able to get them to run up and down the hill and attempted to take some group shots. Guess what’s difficult? Getting two – two year olds and two – four year olds to sit together for a photo! But, nobody fell in the pond, so we’ll call it a win.
And now that we’re potty trained/training, I get to drive a literal “porta potty”! I’m sure that’s what Cadillac had in mind when they added luxury features in the SRX. Yep, that’s a sheet of plastic on the floor. It may not be a Swagga’ Wagon, but it’s my mom-mobile!
No comments:
Post a Comment