It’s that time of year where children get their hair cut in preparation for school, so they can enter the building on that first day looking polished and pristine. By the time they leave, they’re a mess…but it’s all about a fresh start! I was going to do our traditional run to Kids’ Hair. But then, I received an email that a new Kids’ Hair had opened near where I’d grown up and they were having huge deals, $6 off a haircut and goodie bags. Off we went – Kids’ Hair did not disappoint. The girls had a great time and I even had Lily’s hair cut since the deal was so good. Ella decided she wanted bangs. Because I don’t want to be that mom who gets all riled up over their kid’s hair, I figured why not? She has so much fringe normally, she practically has bangs normally. Part of the hair cutting festivities included complementary glitter and colored hairspray. Both girls left with neon pink braids, gold glittered hair, giant goodie bags, Olympic medals and coupons for free sandwiches nearby. We had the added fun of lunch out, redeeming their sandwich coupons, and having a blast together.
And just like that, my four year old looks to be about nine.
No comments:
Post a Comment