Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ella and Dad

Ella's getting her bottle from Loran right now, our new pumping/bottle situation is going really well. I like it a lot. However, I have to admit that I use it as my computer time and two nights ago, I was up at 4:30am pumping away, and shopping online...that's not good!

Ella is becoming quite the little traveler around town. Last night she went to visit the neighbors, Target, Rainbow, out to eat with family, Target (again) and out to eat with friends...During that circuit, she had to have a formula bottle because I hadn't planned for the second restaurant trip, which is why we had to stop at Target...Anyway, she took it like a champ and it didn't seem to give her any dicomfort or gas. Plus, she ate 4 oz and didn't spit up. I might have to start giving her 4 oz bottles now. What a little tank!

She must be done, otherwise, she's started doing dishes and I don't think her head is strong enough for that yet. She's probably passed out in her crib, or staring at herself in her crib mirror - she loves that thing!

No comments: