Monday, February 18, 2008

She's been shot!

We're back from the doctor's office. Ella did great, she's growing well and doing everything right on target. The only thing we have to be doing with her until her four month appointment is tummy time, which she likes anyway, so we're all set for two more months!

Weight: 11 lbs, 6.5 oz - 55th percentile
Height: 23.25 inches - 80th percentile
Head: (I didn't get the measurement) 40th percentile

She is currently sleeping off her FOUR shots and one oral vaccination. She'll get the same shots at her four month appointment too. Luckily, Loran was there to hold down one of Ella's arms with one hand and dab my tears with the other. I probably cried more than Ella did. Once I saw that tray of syringes come in the room, I started tearing up. Then, the look on her face and the cry she let out was just heart breaking. She pulled herself together as soon as the bandaids were on (I didn't ask for no bandaids, so I'll have to peel those off later). I took a few more minutes to compose myself.

1 comment:

Loran said...

Her head must be around 15.5" around.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/growthcharts/set1clinical/cj41c020.pdf