Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Text book baby

Everytime I read a book about babies, their care and management, etc it's as if they are describing Ella when they describe where a baby should be for its age. Last night I was reading a sleep book, it was as if the author had watched Ella's sleep patterns and assigned them to all babies who are one month old. I have to smile that my child is at least average! At least it's easier to predict her behaviors.

As mentioned before, we switched to the #2 nipples. I was skeptical at first when after the first feeding, she'd sputtered milk in my face, spit up a couple of ounces and carried on as if I were using a fire hose to squirt the milk down her throat. It's been uphill since then. As of yesterday, she was eating like a champ!

No comments: