Ella and I had a marathon shopping trip at Target. Eventually, she just couldn't hold her head up any longer so I had to readjust her in the cart. Everyone had to peek into the cart to see what was attached to the baby feet hanging out of the cart!

Loran installed Ella's big girl carseat last night! She looks so big in it and she's fascinated by her new seat. I could not get her to smile when I took the picture...but between pics, smiles!
This picture is just funny. This is how Ella fell asleep for nap today. She looks like a little mountain climber!
Yesterday she was in such a goofy mood in the afternoon. She was squealing, laughing and just being funny. She'd just giggle when Loran tickled her. And, she was pulling up on me. Perhaps she's not hopeless in her gross motor skills!
No comments:
Post a Comment