This was a well placed sneeze during lunch.
Well, we've escaped it's wrath for 9 months, not bad for a baby born in the winter. Ella has her first cold. The two teeth are doing well though and she's generally in good spirits, just very runny.
Speaking of lunch, the cold hasn't stopped her appetite. If anything, she's more hungry than she's ever been. She ate so much lunch and she's calling for her bottle. I tried to give her baby food that had more vitamin C. Tonight, I'm going to try to make homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner so she can have that!
3 comments:
Poor Ella! Simon got his first cold a few weeks ago too. He had to sleep in his stroller a couple of times to stay elevated. We had to suction his nose too. I'm thankful for the saline spray, but it sure upset the poor little guy. Good luck.
Hope you feel better Ella!!
Hope you feel better Ella!!
Post a Comment