Here's Ella's diary of being sick.
Here's the soup. Mommy said it's the best soup she's ever made. I told her to post the recipe because it was super easy. It sure smelled good...at least, I think, my nose is stuffed up.
Mommy even chopped up my soup into Ella-sized pieces!
I'm not sure that I liked the soup. I did eat quite a bit, but not without making faces. But, you have to realize, I've had carrots, chicken and noodles before...I've never had broth, celery or spices in my food. I even picked up some carrot and noodle pieces and fed them to myself! I also managed to eat a ton of Cheerios.
This morning, Mommy took a video of me. I was in my super soft, warm jammies. I thought I would show off my skills and try to crawl, or at least arch - that's my new trick. I was even going to show you the rug tag! But, the cold got the best of me and I ended up sneezing/farting/snotting all over. And Mommy laughs...sheesh! (That's our bird in the background making noise)
I woke up very sad early this morning, but I did get to see Daddy before he left for work. I didn't see him at all yesterday because he had an important dinner to go to. Mommy said she felt like she had a little baby again because she was up early and didn't get to shower until 11. That's okay, I told her she still looks pretty in gnome pajamas, even when her hair sticks up weird. I don't think she believed me, but my hair sticks up all of the time and people say I'm cute!
Time for nap, what smells like a cough drop? Oh, that's me.
Love,
Ella
No comments:
Post a Comment