Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 2 - 3

I think we're near the end of this battle. Ella took her sippy well all day until bedtime. Loran tried to feed her and she cried so hard. I think she was trying to gain some sympathy from him since that was the first time he'd given her milk since the bottle went away. Eventually, she calmed down and ended up finishing off the sippy. There's no way I'm caving now that we've made it this far. If I back down to the sippy cup, I'm doomed when she's a teenager and wants her belly button pierced!

This morning, there is a good mood going and Ella fought her sippy a little, but eventually drank her milk. We'll get there...

I really don't want to go outside today, but, I need to pick up my prescription and I really should go to the gym. I've been trying to think of excuses of why I shouldn't go to the gym today - the temperature (or lack thereof) being my biggest excuse, but then I watched Biggest Loser for the first time and now I feel motivated/guilty. Not that I'm anywhere near where they are - but it's motivating nonetheless. The worst will be tonight when the expected windchill will be -40 and I'll be going to/coming home from Ground Zero (youth group). Brrrrrrr!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yeah Ella almost there!!