I have other things to write about, but I'm giving Loran a grace period to write about Ella and Daddy weekend '09. I was gone Thursday through Sunday, so you can be sure that hijinks ensued.
In the meantime. I've not thought about potty training Ella. For one, it seemed to be futile until she could walk. But she's shown zero interest. I figured that Santa could bring her a potty chair and we'd be leisurely about this, since I actually appreciate the job that diapers do. And it's so handy to not have to drop everything at Target and run to find a bathroom because Ella needs to go. Now.
Last night we were standing in the kitchen, she walks up to me, starts pulling on her diaper and says "poooo....pooo..." I ask her if she pooped, she says "yeah". Sure enough, she did. What? That threw me for a loop! I'm still not potty training yet, but it's nice to see we're a step closer. Maybe.
1 comment:
Wow. We had the EXACT same thing happen this week. Simon grabbed his diaper and said poo poo. I'm glad he's finally discovered he does go to the bathroom. I was worried he never would. I still don't think he knows he pees though.
Post a Comment