Today, I didn't have my hopes set really high for a lot of walking. She's proved to us that she's on her own timeline. Well, Ella decided to show off again. She's walking all over the house. Except for the few times when she decides she needs to go really fast (like when I'm in the bathroom and she decides I need company) then it's down to crawl. Ella knows that she's faster in four-wheel drive. But she's definitely getting more confident. There's still a Frankenstein quality to her walking technique - but it is the Halloween season.
Meanwhile, Lillian is working on her walking skills inside my belly today. I've felt her all over the place.
I'm loving both of my active girls today! :)
Yesterday, we celebrated the early snowfall by going outside. Ella was not a fan. She may look somewhat happy in this photo, but that's because we were on our way in the house. The other ten minutes we lasted outside consisted of this face...
And really, why play outside when you can be in the house causing all kinds of trouble...
No comments:
Post a Comment