Thursday, December 17, 2009

Everyday Life

As if there wasn't enough added into our days, we still have to go through the motions of the everyday.

This morning, we had to help out at church nursery during Bible study. We were going to be on time. That would have been a record in itself. But as Ella's finishing breakfast she starts yelling "POTTY!!!" and squirming. Gee...what could that mean?? What was surprising is that we haven't tried to get her on the potty for weeks. She hasn't shown much interest and would pop up right after we put her on and walk around the house commando. It wasn't worth the hassle right now. So, I quickly got her out of the high chair and she scurried to the bathroom and I helped her on the potty. She'd mostly gone in her diaper, but did get a little in the potty. That was a nice surprise and worth being late over! After Christmas, we'll have to try again.

I tried to introduce Ella to drinking from a big cup. That was not awesome. I only fill it with about a half inch of liquid. Ella likes to experiment with it.

See how nicely my milk fits on my plate?

And chicken nuggets fit in the now empty cup!

Here, I'll use my slowly improving utensil skills to get the nugget out for you...

haha! Victory....sucka...

Another dramatic reading of "E" otherwise known as Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

No comments: