Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hanging Out

Just returned from the chiropractor. She tried all of her tricks on me, so hopefully something will start. If not, my hips feel better! It'll happen eventually. My dad's birthday is tomorrow so perhaps Lily wants to share her birthday with her grandpa and Lincoln. I have no guesses any more. I just hope she doesn't come on Valentine's Day. It would be a fun birthday as a little kid, but once she grew up and wanted to go out with friends, it would be impossible to just go out to a favorite restaurant and I'm sure a future boy would end up trying to give her combined gifts. Plus, imagine the guilt she'd give Loran and I if we tried to go out for Valentine's on her birthday! If she isn't here by Monday though, we'll be visiting the doctor and making an exit strategy - so within a week, we should be seeing her face whether she likes it or not!

My mood is much improved now. I'm less emotionally fragile than a couple of days ago. That was just messy.

No comments: