Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sleeping Through the Night...again

Ella actually went to bed without protest last night. Probably since she didn't have a nap. She really fought that one...twice. She only woke up crying once, before midnight and then slept until 8:30! Yay!!!

Today I am 38 weeks and 5 days.

With Ella, I went into labor at 38 weeks and 5 days and had Ella at 38.6. Nothing seems to be happening right now. It's just keeping the baby pool interesting...

I still can't believe it can happen any time now. I'm not nearly as uncomfortable as I was with Ella. I would like to think it's the lower weight gain, but also my weekly visits to the chiropractor this time. I'll admit that I was skeptical going into it, but it's really made a difference. I don't like this limbo stage though, wondering every night if this is the night. Wondering every day if something is going to start. So hard for a planner like me! I keep sitting on my exercise ball, but all it's doing, so far, is making my thighs sore!

Maybe tomorrow I'll go to the mall and take a walk. That means I'd have to go to the mall though, and I'm not particularly interested in doing that. Perhaps it's time to dust off ye olde treadmill.

No comments: