The Ella update - After waking up again around 1am, Ella finally slept the longest stretch in days. Six whole hours. She woke up screaming when Loran got up for work just before 7. So, I lumbered out of bed and rocked her until she fell asleep again. She then slept on me for a little over two hours. She's been smiley and happy since waking up the second time. YAY!! She even ate breakfast.
Now I'm hoping for a good nap because I'm tired and feeling a little off. In fact, if Lily wanted to keep the same timeline as Ella, I'd go into labor tomorrow and have her on Friday. Eek! Yay? I'm feeling ready now if Ella has decided to turn the corner and regain her health.
While Ella was curled around my stomach, sleeping, Lily was booting her in the head, enough that her head was being slightly jarred by it. It was kind of funny.
1 comment:
Sibling rivalry starting early? : )
Post a Comment