Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wow, just....wow....

Grab some tissues and try not to short out your keyboard. Amazing. Touching. Wonderful. The writing and photos make it more than a story, it's a work of art. Bonus that there are cute baby photos!

Nella Cordelia Birth Story

This is what we do in the last few days of pregnancy, savor other people's birth stories. Except the scary, horrible, painful sounding ones. You can keep those to yourself, thanks.

3 comments:

the mckinneys said...

I read that a few days ago...found it on my birth board at babycenter.com. I wasn't sure if I should send it to you b/c you are so close to having Lily!

Megan said...

This was a beautiful post--I like how honest the author was with herself about her emotions but its so rewarding to the evolution of her feelings and how you can just tell she adores her little girl.

Katie said...

This brought me to tears. I can't begin to explain the raw emotion that I remember feeling after having Sophia and feeling how blessed we were to have a child. This just goes to show that life isn't always how we imagine it will be, but we figure out the best plan and continue one day at a time.