Friday, March 5, 2010

Politically Correct?

Nothing screams "ethnicity" like a little white baby named Lillian with corn rows...

We went outside for a walk and Lily had a knit hat on. This brings new meaning to hat hair.

In other news, Ella seems to have come down with a cold. She's in a fairly good mood, but she's just drippy and gross. If she sneezes, look out! It would be that bad if we didn't have a newborn, Ella wasn't a snot sprinkler and she would actually take a nap. Every single day she naps, except the one day I have to be ever vigilant about keeping her away from the baby and sanitizing everything. And, Loran keeps working late...not sure why....haha! Remember that time I went insane?

Last night I met my friend Rhonda for dinner. It's always great to catch up and I haven't seen her since her daughter, Leah, was born...in September. It had been way too long. But that meant it was Rhonda, myself and three baby girls ages 2 years, 5 months and 2.5 weeks. Rhonda and I just shoveled in food while entertaining kids. Definitely different from a typical Thursday in college!

No comments: