Monday, June 21, 2010

We Love America!















Friday was our big town parade. Lily made it through the first quarter before heading home with Loran. Ella loved all of it...so she and I stuck with it. It's great to have a cute kid. People would hop off of floats and bring us the candy. We didn't have to run and gather. And, the spectators around us would hand us their candy. Unfortunately, we're not big into eating a lot of parade candy so I dumped out last year's parade candy from our candy dish and reloaded with this year's fresh batch...You've been warned. If you visit our house and take some candy from the jar...the further away you get from June, the older your candy gets. If you're here stealing candy in May, I can't guarantee your safety.



Lily was happy to entertain herself by opening and closing her sunshade with her feet.

No comments: