Lillian staged a surprise attack on the cat, but was once again foiled. I love her reaction to the cat running away from her. Foiled again! Diabolical plan, on hold.
Lillian’s moving is becoming quicker. She’s now getting into things. This morning she was eating any and all dust bunnies she could find. She had a little dirt ring around her mouth. When she was wearing her fleece pjs, she was essentially a Swiffer cloth moving across the floor. She was filthy when I picked her up, but the floor was cleaner! (Handy) She also found the cat’s water. (not handy) She’s also discovered that she can scoot along the floor to get new toys, or…
Cheerios!! Under the saucer where they collect as she drops them!
Wut? I found Cheerios!
Speaking of Cheerios…now that Lily has Cheerios for snacks, someone else likes to help herself to what she calls “zeros”. Lily is more than happy to be Ella’s enabler since any attention she can get from Ella is good attention…as evidenced below.


1 comment:
That is hilarious! I love the videos. Who knew someone stealing your Cheerios could be so funny?
Post a Comment