I forgot we’d taken actual photos of the morning, not just phone pictures.
Life is currently not dull. I haven’t had time to spare to blog, clean, breath…
Loran just returned over Memorial Day weekend from an 11 day trip to Asia where he visited China and Japan. Those of us who were left in America had a good week and a half. The girls were great, no big mishaps for us. Ella was a super helper with her sister and around the house.
To add to the fun of being a single parent, we’re also moving. In three weeks. We’re going back to our other house (which sounds super pretentious). We’ve been renting the house we’re in and renting out the house we own. Our renters bought a house and financially it makes sense for us to move “home” given some of our other future plans. I’m excited to go back, I have some creative plans to implement.
The girls, especially Ella, are really excited for the move. We’ll be right next door to one of her friends from school and down the street from two other friends. I’m excited because a mom from my MOPS table lives down the street too. Even though we’re moving back to a house we lived in for five years, it will be a totally different experience. We’re looking forward to it, and the girls are excited to have the big yard. We’re going to miss this side of the neighborhood too. Seeing family and being surrounded by neighbors who are like family is comforting, but it’s only six blocks away.
The move was made a little more stressful because Loran hurt is foot in Japan. He’s now a part of the Japanese health system and his doctor’s notes are in Japanese. My moving buddy is moving a little slower than usual, but he’ll feel better soon. I haven’t been called Super Mom/Martha Stewart for nothing. Time to tighten my apron and kick some moving booty.
No comments:
Post a Comment