Busy busy, packing, packing. Even the girls are in the moving spirit. They don’t even seem very worried about the fact that our things are slowly being packed away, including their toys. Coincidentally, the more toys I’ve packed away, the better they are playing together. It seems completely counterintuitive, but having less is promoting sharing, and they’re playing with their toys longer and actually using their imaginations more. This makes me contemplate the number of toys that will be unpacked. It also makes me contemplate future Christmases and birthdays…
The girls seem genuinely excited to move. I don’t expect them, especially Lily, to remember the other house. However, they are up for the adventure. I know they’ll miss some parts of the house we’re currently in, but they will have a lot of fun with all of the neighbors their age and the big backyard.
As I was packing up the majority of the girls’ books (6 fairly large boxes worth!) I realized that we were missing one of the library books we’d checked out. Ironically, on moving. I found it in the fourth box I dug into. Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment