I’m going to try to update in the next few days. It’s been crazy here. Loran’s travelled for work, I painted/redecorated our master bedroom, the Moms on the Run season is coming to an end, school is busy with end of the year activities, we’ve had some houseguests and more…!
But first, a funny little Lily story.
A couple of weeks ago, we had a friend coming to stay the night and I made a quick trip to Target prior to his arrival, leaving the girls with Loran. I’d briefly mentioned that I might take a girl with me, but specified it would be Ella if I did. (only because Lily runs a lot of errands with me, so I wanted a little one-on-one time with Ella.) I ended up going alone, and as I’m leaving Target, I get a call from Loran letting me know our guest had arrived and asking me if Lily is with me…umm…no. Then the phone breaks up a bit, and he tells me not to worry, he’ll find her.
Turns out, Lily thought it would be hilarious to hide behind the clothes hanging in the master closet, for quite awhile. She’s just a hoot.
Edit: After this posted on Facebook, our friend, who was also our houseguest posted that he was surprised how calm Loran was despite missing a child. And how I didn’t really race home to find her either…But Lily has a history, so I figured I should reference…
http://twolittleguttgirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/lilys-gone-lily-escapes-school-and-home.html
and again…
http://twolittleguttgirls.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-rocking.html
and again…
http://twolittleguttgirls.blogspot.com/2012/07/wheres-lily-gone-again.html
We should probably get her microchipped.
No comments:
Post a Comment